missu Gel Polish – Black
2 in stock
Gel Polish - our bestseller, a unique formula developed by our team of nail artists.
missu gel polish guarantees high shine and long lasting results. Plus, we stock many colours and shades... more than you can imagine.
Gel Polish - Designed by nail artists, created for nail artists like you, missu Gel Polish makes nail designs easier than ever. Each bottle is made with the highest quality ingredients, with the perfect consistency to create any nail designs. It’s chip resistant, non toxic and super kind to your nails. Don’t forget it’s suitable for both professional or personal use too.
- Cure under a 36W UV lamp for 2 minutes
- Cure under Missu LED lamp for 45 seconds
- High shine, long-lasting finish
- Product size: 12ml
Don't forget your missu Base Coat, Strengthener and Shiny non-wipe Top Coat too! We also have a non-wipe Matte Top Coat available too!
How to remove Gel polish?
1. Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine off the top coat.
2. Apply missu Gel remover sachets on each finger, make sure you peel off the plastic film before folding the sachets inwards.
3. After 5-10 minutes, firmly pull remover sachets off the nails, making sure you gently push away any loose product with cuticle pusher or orange stick.
4. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Once all the product is removed, file and shape the free edge using a nail file then buff the nail to a shine.
Please note that the necklaces on the bottles are not included and are sold separately.
5-FREE non-toxic gel polish.
Watch our handy YouTube video HERE to see how easy it is to use our products!
MISSU NAIL ART GEL BUNDLE$25.00 excl.TAX
missu 100/180 Grit Buffers$1.00 – $8.00 excl.TAX
ACRYLIC KIT$56.00 excl.TAX
MISSU GEL POLISH STARTER KIT$75.00 excl.TAX
MISSU JEWELLERY GEL$10.00 – $129.00 excl.TAX
missu Nail Art Brushes$12.00 – $15.00 excl.TAX
GEL POLISH FUNCTION GEL$49.00 excl.TAX
missu 150/150 Grit Nail Files$1.00 – $8.00 excl.TAX
There are no reviews yet.